Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Minecraft: Cobblestone Perler Bead

Minecraft Perler Creation #1: Cobblestone Block





Cobblestone Block



Today I decided I would start a blog. So, here it is. This is going to be my first creation in a series of Minecraft creations, as well as being the first post on my blog. 

Specifications: I am using three colors of beads, along with a super pegboard that I got at Michaels. 
I am using Pearl Silver, Grey, and Dark Grey beads, which can be purchased online or at some craft stores.


3/8, or 37.5% completed

Almost done...

And... FINISHED!


Now it is time to iron it.


I use the masking tape method, which you can see in the above picture. You can find out how to do this on Youtube.





And here is the final product. I am happy with how it turned out, especially because it is my first!



No comments:

Post a Comment